Saturday, January 30, 2010

Journey's Drawing to a Close

Well, here it is the last days of January. I was prepared to leave & head South to Arkansas where my son lives, but Mother Nature decided to play the SNOW/SLEET/ICE Storm game & left me at my Daughters in Wisconsin for about an additional week.

Here I am all packed & ready to roll with no ability to navigate on ice. I called my son & he said they had gotten 10" of snow with an underlayment of @ .5 to1.5" of ice under it. NO Thanks, don't want to have to try & deal with that kind of stuff, so I'll just hang out & wait 'til next Friday to head down that way.

After I get there & stay for a few days, I'll have to head out for home. I have a couple of Dr's apps in mid month & have to make them. I want to not have to take anymore of these darn drugs they put you on after Angioplasty. Gets real tiresome, besides being pretty expensive. I don't want to support BigPharma any longer than necessary.

The way the weather looks across the country I'll probably have to head West into the great Golden State of CA. Really don't like even travelling through there although I'm a Native Son. The place is just NOT like it was when I grew up there & spent most of my adult life. They don't seem to like people who believe in the Constitution & especially the 2nd Amendment! Like the guys song on YouTube says, "I LOVE GUNS"!!! And I don't like it when they tell me, "You can't have that!" It's got more than 10 rnds capacity & it looks "EVIL"!!!

Actually I'm kind of lookingt forward to getting back home to Whidbey Isle. Sort of miss the quiet & solitude of the rural atmosphere there. All the hustle & bustle of living in & close to a larger town somewhat wears me down.

I guess that's my story for the present, I'll be posting next from either my sons or from home.
'Nuff for now....................................

LOUG

4 Comments:

Blogger Wadeith said...

Hey great looking blog. Keep it going. Also, check my blog if you have the chance. In order to make money online you need to find the right sites. Well, on my blog I have GPT (get paid to) sites that can make you a good amount of extra cash from home with no cost to you. Follow my link below to get more info.
http://wadeinthemoney-gpt.blogspot.com

3:27 PM  
Blogger lele said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

11:40 PM  
Blogger John said...

Hi. Nice Try. Keep it up.
I also request you to visit my blog:
Notebooks Examined

1:11 PM  
Blogger I LOVE YOU said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,ut聊天室,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home