Friday, January 01, 2010

Hey All,
HAPPY NEW YEAR

Well, been here at my kids for a couple months now, just really getting in the groove of the shovelling the snow thing. Seriously, my Son-in-Law has a snowblower but theres still some hand work that needs be done. It's not bad except when the wind is blowing @10-15mph & the temp is around 10/12 F. But I guess you can get used to anything. Can't wait to get headed South to my Sons. It'll at least be in the 30's there.
Here it is the 1st day of 2010, WOW!!!! Surprise, surprise! It has been a rather personally rewarding year for me, much better than I had anticipated. Healthwise I'm right up there on par with all those people that take health & fitness seriously. I walk @ 3-5 miles per day, and work out here at the local fitness center in Elkhorn, WI.@1-1/2hrs three times a week. Really enjoy it.
Although I can say I'm looking forward to get back home to Whidbey Isle. Paradise awaits!!! It's been a good trip & great visit here @ my kids, but I'm also looking to see the others too. I'm watching the weather prediction for the next month real closely. I'm NOT too keen on being stranded on the road in Illinois, 'specially with the cargo I've got in my van. All I'd need would be to get pulled over with an arsenal in the car by some Ill State Representative of the Law. I'm not sure how they'd react to someone from a state that doesn't restrict peoples firearms choices.
Well, enough for the present, I'll probably blog some again before I head off to Arkansas.

LouG

1 Comments:

Blogger 123 123 said...

Interesting post as for me. It would be great to read more about that topic. Thank you for posting that info.
Joan Stepsen
Computer geeks

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home