Sunday, December 30, 2007

Here I am

Well, here we are! I'm down to two finger, one hand typing(?). Had a bit of an accident, which is setting me back in a lot of ways in different areas, but, I'm muddling through it (I think). I slipped on a wet/icey spot on my front steps & went splat on the cement walkway @ 4' down. Broke (shattered) my wrist, knocked myself out, cut my eyebrow plus miscellaneous owees. Then @ the ER, they also found I had a 95% blocked artery in my neck. And I'm going, "Well, let's get the show on the road & do what's necessary to take care of it & my arm!"
So, the next thing I know, I'm in an ambulance headed for a hospital on the mainland. OH Whooooopeeeee! I get there & they do all sorts of tests to determine just exactly what to do. Next morning they take me to surgery & play the slit your throat & scrape the crap out of my artery routine. They also gave me the GOOD news that I was saved from stroking out by just weeks, if not days! So that parts taken care of, now to get the arm straightened out & on the way to healing. That surgery was on friday the 7th. Saturday I get to go home, but what a rude awakening. My neck is soooooo sore, and I'm on the verge of throwing up on a constant basis! What a drag!!!
So on monday I go to see the bone Doc & he says, " We have you scheduled Thursday to fix your arm"! Yaaaay, I say to myself. Not realizing what lay ahead. Went in for OPS, on thursday, got that done.

My friend "Evil Al", had taken & picked me up afterwards, which turned out to be the best thing. I spent the next ten days at his house, just sicker than believable, in recovery from surgery. And now I'm home.

The GunRbud & I are making out OK, but there are some (lots of) things I have difficulty doing. But it'll all work out one way or another. At least I'm not sitting in a wheelchair looking at bullets wondering what they're for!!!

The afternoon that this all happened, I had plans to go to the range & sight in my new Magnum Research Picuda pistol for the upcoming Silhouette practice & matchs. That didn't happen until Friday the 21st. Which was also the anniversary of my CA motorcycle accident in '81. Got it sighted with help from Al, and on Saturday we went to HHRGClub for the practice match. I had to shoot one handed benchrest, but I was there & shooting!!! I didn't do too bad considering the one handed hold & a 5-6lb trigger pull. I have since gotten a Jard trigger installed which is 1.5lb pull. Ought to be pretty good even one handed. And I've got a 3X12 -44 scope mounted on it.

It looks like I'm going to be limited to 22 shooting for a while. I don't get the robot device off my arm until the 1st week of March, then, physical therapy to get the use of it & strength back. Somewhat of a disappointment, but, you do what you have to.

My blog time may be limited only by the amount of time it takes me to poke the keys on the computer, but I'll at least do short ones on my progress!

LouG

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger lele said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色

11:41 PM  
Blogger I LOVE YOU said...

走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,聊天室

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home