Friday, May 18, 2007

A Couple of Blogs



Well GOSH ! Time does seem to get away from us. I haven't really sat down & spent much computer time, but here goes.

I went to the NWSA Falling Plate & 22 Dueling Tree match a couple weeks ago. There weren't that many shooters, so I guess I really got "LUCKY"! It was head to head, draw from a holster, shoot 4 plates & then a 'stop' plate.

In my 1st matchup I went off against MsRainy shooting her Race9'er. I was lucky, I beat her on the 1st relay, she then trounced me on the 2nd, and I came back fullbore & took the 3rd relay. We would again meet up in another shootoff later on. Then I went against Mr. JimT., who seems to have always beat me. I beared down, dragged my trusty 6shooter out of the holster to take all three relays in jigtime! We too would meet again in another shootoff!

I then shot against a couple of other guys but as it came about, I eased past them without much problem. Then here's MsRainy again ! OH Crap! Am I going to be able to wring out another win, or will I get sent down like "Lotties Drawers"? WOOOO HOOOO, won all three relays, and next up is Mr. JimT again!!! Okee Dokee, bear down Lou, this is for the overall class win!!!! HOORAY ! I took the class ! Now on to the 22rimfire dueling tree!
WOW ! ! ! ! Same story! Couldn't seem to miss & eliminated all the others 2X over to take 1st in that also! MADE MA DAY ! Sure felt GOOD to make a win, and NOT be 2nd or 3rd ! But then MrAlL wasn't there to shoot so I had it somewhat easy.
Next day is a Steel Challenge, and as usual, there's MrAlL, and TonyC, "LighteningBoy", as my real competition! So..................... I come out 3rd in Revolver, what an EGO deflator! But, there's always another day, and more fun to had just shootin' !!!


Now for the "REAL" news!!!
It's arrived, the 1st installment on my fancy race gun purchase made back in December! My TZ-75 Limited came in, and I'm "WOWED" ! Really nice pistol, can't wait to take it to the range, get it sighted & get ready for tomorrows PinMatch!

Here's a Pic !


Also, MrC. has acquired a ChazDaley 45Auto. He tells me he's going to shoot it in 'Iron Sight" class @ the PinMatch. I may have to shoot my CZ9'er, to see how he does! That makes @ 4-5 guns I'm going to have to shoot tomorrow ! WAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOTIE, should be a "FUN" day !

Well Folks, Taa Taaaaaaaaaa for now ! Gotta go sight my M65S&W with a new reddot, and also (most importantly), my TZ75 that I'm taking to Idaho!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home