Friday, April 13, 2007

New S&W 22A-1

Well, I 'jumped' the 'gun' just slightly and bought my BAG gun a couple days early! Saw one of the guys from another club at our Falling Plate Match with a S&W 22A. Picked it up, felt GOOD! Thought about it for maybe 2 seconds and said to myself, "Gotta shoot better than my Ruger with that damn skinny grip"! Another shooter from Custer gunclub said she had one of 'em for sale, was I interested? HAH! You betchum RedRyder! We struck the deal for $250 and she told me she had 5 mags for it. KEWL !!! I went to pick it up Wednesday & she told me she had made a mistake, there were six mags for it ! WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO ! !

I brought it home & on Thursday went to the range & sighted it both iron sights and with a Bushnell Trophy reddot. AGAIN, SOOOOPERB ! Like the feel of it, the way it points and the seemingly reliability as I tried 4-5 different brands of ammo in it and they all worked flawlessly!!! SHAZZAM ! I opted for the deal as I'm a cheeeeepie when it comes to guns! It has the 51/2" brrl and works great! Now to see how I can do against the whizbang fella MrC. !!! Although KeeWee will sneak right on by you given even the slightest hint of hesitation on your part.

Here's a couple pics!















You Got IT!!!
Ta Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

LouG

4 Comments:

Blogger Raw Duck, Ginzu tunnelist said...

Hi,

I was just wondering how you liked your 22A after having had it for a year or so.

Just bought one myself - any suggestions you can offer?

thanks

4:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mad Gun, My wife just bought me a S&W 22A-1 for an early birthday gift. I see that you are on Whidbey Island. I am also on Whidbey Island and i came across your blog here when i was searching for some info on this new toy. I belong to Central Whidbey Sportsman Club and was wondering if maybe you was interested in giving me some pointers. I am very curious in participating in some compititions that CWSC puts on and am just looking for someone experienced in this feild. you can send me an email to compc_ordnance@comcast.net if you are interested in chating.

Thanks
Rob

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Toy Gun said...

I love this site. Thanks…..

Toy guns for sale

12:47 PM  
Blogger Jake Roberts said...

I have enjoyed reading your post. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort on your blog. I appreciate your effort. Please check out my site.I
Toy guns for sale

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home