Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Mar 13th

Here we go again! Started this yesterday & got it all ready to post and 'lost' it. Soooo I get to do it all over again. First things first, Puppy Report!
he's 3 mos, 25+lbs, and n18" tall, and into everything! he's really pretty good. He comes when I call him, sits, stays (Mostly), and tells me emphatically when he needs to go out! Here's a recent Pic.
he would like to think that He's the "Boss"! But to his dismay, he knows who really is, and grouses about it regularly. He "talks back" when he doesn't want to do what I tell him to. But that's OK, it's actually kin of funny.

I spent the last 2 weeks of February and the 1st few days of March @ EvilAL & Rainys house. They were away on a Carribean Cruise & needed someone to take of the TAZ guy. He too is a character. GunR would try to get him to play, and all he could would be to run & bark over his shoulder like "Leave ME alone!" It was a riot! During that time, we had RAIN, SNOW and essentially just 'crummy' weather! MrC. and I went to a TOOL Sale" in Langley & I outfitted my workshop/Loading shed with the necessary power tools so I can remodel my house on the inside. I also played telephone tag and had numerous conversations with the contractors that were supposed to upgrading our range facilities. Mostly their excuses were weather related & very valid.

Finally, the week that MrAl & MsRainy got back, the weather improved (only slightly) enough for things to get moving at the gunclub. I was supposed to meet the PinRange cover contractor on Monday morning so they could be let in the gate. I got there & waited for the Crew all day, but NO one showed up. I called that afternoon, got a profuse apology & a promise they would be there in the morning. They showed up & started in constructing the metasl roof shed (12'X40') for the actual range cover. WOW ! did it go up fast, it was really quicktime. When I saw what the ground was like where the two other ones were going, I thought we better gravel that NOW, rather than after they were up. So I had the tree removal contractor bring in 10yds of gravel & had that taken care of. Then the shed contractor had a days delay & I thought, "Oh crap, they aren't going to be finsihed for the saturday PinMatch"! But, wonder of wonders, they came in with two crews on friday, finished it up & we were all happy with the results. Hooooooooooooooooray ! PinMatch ready !!!! I took a few pics of the construction and here they are:

Well, here you have it folks. Now you have an idea of what I've had going on & why the lack of 'Blogging' for the last couple three weeks. Been kind of BUSY!

Ta Taaaaaaaaaa



Post a Comment

<< Home