Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sunday Bowling Pin Match

Well, Sundays BPM is gonna be a real dogfight ! MrC. told me after I beat him him in the last revolver class, he was gonna "whup ma buns" next time ! HEHEHEEE. We'll just have to see about that. He may surprise me, but I'm going to get in some "practice" between now & then, so I'll be READY ! It's always fun to go out & do your best when you know you're gonna be shooting against some formidable competitors. Of course theres always MrAl, who shoots a good second faster in times than I do per table. I thought it was really interesting that MrC & I both shot exactly the same qualifying time to the hundredth of a second at the last match. We'll just have to see how things go at this one. I'll be "ReadY" MrC.

I'll post, & I know MrC. will be posting the results, especially if he "Whups MA Buns" as promised.

LouG

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Completely said...

I may not shoot the revolver class any faster, but I sure will shoot it LOUDER!

(heh!)

......... Mr. C.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home